Welcome

This is a blog I put together with random and controversial topics. I will be posting frequently ! Please join the conversation and I'm going to keep it going.

Thursday, September 9, 2010

UFO


Something that I have always been fascinated with is what people are seeing in the sky. All over the world people are seeing something that's a fact. The question is what are these people seeing ? I like it to take my mind on a journey and think about the possibility's. Is it an ancient alien race that has been traveling to are planet for thousands of years, or is it something new are government's hiding from us.
Not so long in 2006 the O'hare airport was closed because of a UFO in the there air space. I never know what to believe when it comes to these things. For all I know it's Larry King flying around up there, I've never seen anything. I've also never seen a great white shark, that doesn't mean they don't exist.
What I do know is October is right around the corner, one of my favoret times of year. I truly love halloween, and that cool air of October.

No comments:

Post a Comment