Welcome

This is a blog I put together with random and controversial topics. I will be posting frequently ! Please join the conversation and I'm going to keep it going.

Monday, September 13, 2010

Free Six Flags Great America





Six Flags is a great way to get out and have some fun on the weekend, But it is super expensive ! I've been going to Six Flags for eight years and never payed once. I know with the economy being shit, a lot of people aren't getting out and having fun. I will tell you a secret of how to get in free every time.

In 2002 is when I thought of this trick after paying $49 to get in for the day. We went out to are car to eat lunch and they stamped are hand. After eating a big fat turkey club we went back to the gate and put are hand under a black light to see the stamp and then walked back into the park. When I got home that evening I put my hand under my own black light and it was just a clear glowing color. So I went to work trying to duplicate the stamp, I went into my desk and found a highlighter with a highlighter eraser on the other end (Found at any store) I drew a quarter sized dot on my hand with the highlight and used the eraser on the exact same dot, and put it under the black light and it looked identical.

The next weekend we pack a car full of people all with little or no money and drove an hour and a half to get to Six Flags. We paid the fairly cheap parking fee and all used the highlighter on are hand and with butter flies in are stomachs walked up to the person letting thousands of people in and out every day. We put are hand up to the black light and walked right in the gates.

Since then we've done it at least two dozen time's and have never had a problem, and if anybody did ever stop us they didn't but if they did we'd just tell them we went swimming and it must have smeared it all over.



Have fun !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment