Welcome

This is a blog I put together with random and controversial topics. I will be posting frequently ! Please join the conversation and I'm going to keep it going.

Thursday, September 9, 2010

So over the top


Look , No doubt about it her music is good. Lady Gaga is a new sensation in the music industry having won awards for songs like "Just Dance" and "Paparazzi". I'm not one to hate on anybody but what she wears and the way she portrays her self is just ridiculous. I don't consider my self a lady Gaga expert by any means, or a fan for that . Posing for Japanese Vogue in a meat bikini is just nasty, not fashion.
It makes me wonder if Stefani Germanotta(Gaga) would have ever made it in this business.
The rouse she puts up with the the foolish outfits over shadows her talent. Who knows just food for thought I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment