Welcome

This is a blog I put together with random and controversial topics. I will be posting frequently ! Please join the conversation and I'm going to keep it going.

Friday, September 10, 2010

Food Scam

I've been scamming food for years now ! You can do it too. I've received free food from fast food restaurants and fine dining places as well. If it's a chain restaurant like the Olive Garden find there website and email them a compliant like this.









Example:


Hello,

My name is _____ and I have been dining at you're restaurant for years now, as you have the best ____ in the country. My last visit to you're restaurant was a horrible experience. I would think hygiene would be a big concern being a fine dining establishment, however this was not the case. When are server brought us are silverware I notice a line of crude under his nails. This was enough to make me lose my appetite, but we did chose to stay. I wish this was not the case because we waited over a half hour for are food and when it did arrive it was very cold. My family will not be visiting this location again, We will drive the extra ten minutes to you're other location only if my food and drinks are compensated. Thank you from you're time.

Make sure you include you're address and sit back and wait for you're gift card.
Pizza and fast food are notoriously easy to score. Pick the place you want to eat and call and ask for a manger.

Example:

Manger- Hello

Me- Hey my name is _____ We came in the other day and order a three cheese pizza with black olives and when I got it home we had a medium with green peppers and sausage on it. We love you're guy's pizza and I'm not sure if we ended up with somebody Else's order or what happened

Manger- Yea, sorry that's probably what happened

Me- I called in right away and they said they'd write my name down and to come get a new one when ever I wanted.

Manger- OK come get it.
this can be done with any restaurant just say you're food got messed up and somebody wrote you're name down. It always works. I do this with Buffalo wild wings all the time !







Enjoy !






Go get some free food all you're buddies will love ya !

No comments:

Post a Comment